The construction industry uses a variety of materials to create sturdy and reliable structures. The materials that come under the category of construction aggregate consists of sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, recycled concrete, and other geo-synthetic aggregates. All of these have their own benefits and are imperative to creating a perfect mix for building stability in constructions.
Here is a brief description of the construction aggregate constituents and their specific use:
- Fine Aggregates: This is used for making thin concrete slabs or structures where a smooth finish is a necessity. The granular particles of sand, gravel, stone or slag mixed together to create a very fine emulsion and therefore a smooth surface.
- Coarse Aggregates: This is used as a part of a mix of the concrete. These are mostly used in the preparation of base for construction areas like driveways and roadways.
- Sand: Sand lends strength, stability, and form to concrete and is an important part of the entire mix. Sand is of two types - soft sand and sharp sand. It is the sand that determines the final mixture that you will get.
- Crushed Stone: This is used as a part of the mix or as a separate material. Construction of roads requires crushed stones in its own form. Addition of crushed stone adds tensility to the construction aggregate and is a must.
Construction Souq is a directory that gives you all the information about the suppliers of construction materials in Dubai including construction aggregate. Here, you will find the suppliers from all the small and big cities of the UAE like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al etc. The reasons for finding the best supplier for your needs with us are:
- Comprehensive list of suppliers: At Construction Souq, you will get a comprehensive list of suppliers of construction aggregate. You can choose the supplier that suits best to your needs and is in close proximity to your area.
- Variety of suppliers available: Suppliers listed with us will have more than just construction aggregate in their repertoire. You can choose a company that looks after all your construction material needs or go in for individual suppliers.
- The promise of authenticity: Construction Souq is a MENA backed website and registers only authentic suppliers on its website. When you find your supplier through us, you get the assurance of authenticity.
- Time-Saving: Searching for suppliers with specific needs like construction aggregates becomes easy through a directory. It is much better than using any search engine.
- The option of construction equipment rental in Dubai and other cities: Sometimes, you do not need to buy the construction equipment, and you can simply hire. it. We provide names of companies that offer construction equipment rental in Dubai. You can choose the ones that suit you the best in terms of both rates and services.
At Construction Souq, we are constantly updating our directory and upgrading the products offered by the existing suppliers at their behest. Be assured you get the most valid and updated information.